Last Updated: June 24, 2017
- What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information under the following circumstances.
- If you create an account, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, gender, or other personal information.
- If you link your Third Party Account with your Noirbnb Account, we will obtain personal information that you provided on the third party site or personal information related to you that is on the third party site, such the name of your friends from the third party site that you are mutually friends with through our Application, Website or Noirbnb and mutual interests, subject to any privacy settings you have set on the third party site.
- We may use IP addresses and session identifiers to analyze trends, to administer the Website, Application and Noirbnb, to track user activities, to infer user interests, and to otherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and market segments.
- We may also collect your geographic location, browser-type, operating system and other software or hardware information.
- We may use internal tools and third party applications and services (such as Google Analytics) to collect and analyze information.
- We may use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our Website. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- We will also collect any information that you provide to us if you enter a contest or correspond with us.
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
To personalize your Website experience, Application and the Noirbnb and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
To pay for an accommodation, make a booking or accept a booking.
To verify the information you provide, including without limitation, your identity and the location of your listing.
To allow us to provide better service and respond to your customer service requests.
To administer a promotion, survey or other Website, Application or Noirbnb feature.
To sell, promote or market other Noirbnb products and Noirbnb to you or to sell, promote or market third party products and Noirbnb to you.
To respond to subpoenas, search warrants, judicial proceedings, court orders, legal process, or other law enforcement measures, to establish or exercise our legal rights, or to defend against legal claims.
To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding alleged or actual illegal activities, violations of the applicable Terms, or as otherwise required by law.
We may also share information about you for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
- Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
Your public profile, including your picture, name, information about the listing and any other information that you choose to make public on the Application, Website or Noirbnb will be available to other users of the Website, Application and Noirbnb. No listings will be publicly searchable. When a guest submits a request to find a host, any host within the guests’ requested location radius will be able to see all of the guest’s information (such as name, picture, mutual friends, etc.). Only when a host accepts a request from a guest, will the guest be able to see the host’s information as well.
However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Website or Application visitors and end users. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (such as Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to features that make the Website, Application or Noirbnb experience more efficient and some of our Noirbnb may not function properly, and registered users may not be able to login properly.
We (and our third party service providers) may also use technologies such as beacons, scripts, tags and clear gifs. These technologies may be used to analyze trends, administer the Website, Application or Noirbnb, track users across the Website, Application or Noirbnb and gather demographic information about our user base on the whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies on an individual and aggregate basis.
- How do I opt-out of information collection?
You may opt out of information collection at any time by not using the Noirbnb or accessing the Website, uninstalling the Application or any other apps that we may offer from all of your devices, and/or by deactivating any account you may have created.
- How do we safeguard your personal information?
Noirbnb follows generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use your personally identifiable information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems.
- How do you ask questions and provide feedback?
- Is my information transferred to other countries?
It is important to note that the Application, Website and Noirbnb are offered under United States law. However, we may transfer your information to other countries, which may have different data protections laws from the United States. By using the Application, Website or Noirbnb and/or providing us with your visitor information, you consent to this transfer.
- How do you correct or update personal information?
You can correct or update your personal information by re-registering, updating your profile, or by contacting us by electronic-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a written request to:
3980 W Broward Blvd, #112
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
However, we will maintain copies of your information to the extent retained as part of our standard backup/archive process. In addition, these procedures will not remove any of your information that you have provided to other users or third parties, or that has been collected from you by third parties linked from the Application, Website or Noirbnb.
- How do we protect children’s privacy?
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive online world. The Application, Website and Noirbnb are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children under the age of eighteen (18). It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of eighteen (18). No one under the age of eighteen (18) should submit any personal information to Noirbnb.