Escape Room meets Cabin
The Blue Ridge Escape Cabin is a first of its kind. We have found a way to combine the fun of escape rooms with the joy of mountain vacations. Take your family or friends, not just on vacation, but on an adventure! This indoor/outdoor experience will give your hours of fun, working your way through puzzles and secret entrances. Sleeping 10, this gorgeous 3 Bedroom, 1 loft cabin is approximately 5 miles from downtown Blue Ridge. We are within a 10-minute drive to many dining and shopping options, hiking, waterfalls, and more.
THE ESCAPE ROOM ADVENTURE
We pride ourselves on providing a clean, well-decorated space for our guests to come. Now, with the addition of our escape room, we are excited to incorporate that into your experience.
Our escape room is built throughout the cabin. As well, we have utilized some of the property outside. There are many fun surprises throughout that you only get to see if you book the adventure! It's a fun way to put down those devices and spend quality time together, using your brains and puzzling away. This adventure generally takes at least 5+ hours to complete.
The Escape Game is for up to 10 players and is generally considered to be a medium difficulty. Follow the clues as they send you on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, exploring the cabin and its whimsical surroundings. You will solve the numerous puzzles, riddles, and locks to gain access to the multiple hidden and themed rooms. Learn about the mysterious disappearance of Carl D. Frodder and his gold. Could this have anything to do with the mysterious Big Foot encounters about Blue Ridge?
Your adventure will include a video, where you will learn the storyline of the escape, as well as the initial starting clue.
Just like any escape room, we do have a room master available for clues. Clues are provided via text (two per hour). Not everyone will escape, but try if you may!
This escape adventure can be added to any reservation for a flat fee of $200.
Not a fan of escape rooms and puzzles? That's ok. We still provide accommodations for guests who just want a cozy place to vacation.
We strictly ask that no smoking happens inside of the property. Outdoors and on the deck are allowed, as long as guests keep doors closed and clean up any cigarette butts.
Here are some details on this beautiful getaway:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 loft
- 2 bathrooms
There are TV's in every room, with cable.
GREAT FOR FAMILIES:
-Lots of space for people to eat together, hang out, relax, explore, chat, and have fun.
- Lots of fun for kids: They’re easily entertained in the game room, while parents relax. Even more, entertainment is provided when you book the escape adventure, including another SECRET ARCADE you can only access by playing the game!
- Comfortably sleeps 10
- The open floor plan makes it easy for all to hang out together in the kitchen, living room, and outdoor patios.
“The cabin provided all the conveniences of home as well as plenty of options of things to keep our kids occupied, which allowed us adults to relax!” -Ashley
“Such a great cabin! It's decorated so nicely, plenty of room for a big family to sleep which can be rare.” -Sara
“Such a great house. We’ve stayed in other houses in Blue Ridge but this was our favorite.” -Ali
Food is a huge deal when getting together. Here, all you need to bring is your food. Kitchen has:
- Completely stocked with cooking needs, including a huge selection of pots, pans, serving dishes, platters, cookie trays, and more.
- Plenty of cooking knives for the chefs in the family.
- Enough forks/spoons/knives/plates for everyone in the family (the house sleeps 10 people, and we’ve never had anyone run out of utensils).
- 1 Keurig (with 4 complimentary coffee pods). Enjoy an early morning sunrise with coffee on the back porch in the rocking chairs! Just bring a few extra pods to get you through your vacation.
- Full-sized dishwasher, including dishwasher soap
- Outdoor propane grill
- Grilling utensils included.
- Includes a roll of paper towels, sponges, and various other kitchen utensils.
There are a total of 4 rooms for sleeping:
-ROOM 1: Downstairs bedroom has a Queen bed, and TV, with windows facing the front lawn. Shared restroom with Room 2, and closet.
-ROOM 2: Downstairs with Queen bed, TV, and closet.
-ROOM 3: Downstairs room with Queen bed and TV.
-ROOM 4: Upstairs is a lofted room, with 2 Twin beds and one Queen, a full bathroom, 2 couches, and a TV.
THE GAME ROOM:
The Game Room is a fun room we included as a second gathering space in the cabin.
The Game Room has:
- Air hockey table
- Dual shot basketball arcade game
- Table for playing cards/board games. Extra eating space.
- Ms. Pacman Arcade Game and seating
That’s just the INSIDE of the cabin, OUTSIDE of the cabin there are:
- 2 patios. One screened-in, with grill, full dining table, rocking chairs, and extra seating. Patio 2 has another table/outdoor seating and a hot tub.
-Open space in the front to hang out by the fire pit, have a picnic, put up some hammocks, or watch the sunset.
Self-check-in with a smart lock.
I'm available at all times, by platform or text.
Things to know
There is a 4 car maximum.
The drive up, is very easy. There are no thin mountainous roads to reach this property.